Given the opportunities that Brisbane has for everyone in regards to entertainment, it is no surprise that you and your mates are planning to visit the city for a weekend getaway. I know from my experience, the city has a range of attractions and things to do for everyone, but especially for people in their 20s and 30s looking for fun and adventure. However, even if you and your mates are only visiting the city for the weekend, you’ll need to arrange accommodation. Lucky for you, Bridgewater Terraces offers affordable 2 bedroom apartments in Brisbane, making it perfect for you and your mates!
In this article, I will explain why I believe you should choose Bridgewater Terraces when booking 2 bedroom apartments in Brisbane and I’ll also offer some suggestions in terms of fun activities close to your accommodation for you and your friends to enjoy during your stay.
2 bedroom apartments in Brisbane
When it comes to booking accommodation for you and your mates, I recommend you look for 2 bedroom apartments in Brisbane, which you can easily find right here at Bridgewater Terraces.
By booking apartment accommodation with us, you’ll enjoy many benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- 2 bedroom apartment accommodation from $220 – $250 on a 3 night stay
- Our cheap rates mean you can use the money you save on other things such as food, drinks and fun activities in the city
- We are located at Kangaroo Point, just one kilometre from Brisbane CBD, offering you the opportunity to quickly get to any desired location in the city
- Our apartments offer you the privacy you need for a convenient stay
- Comfortable and spacious interiors in all apartments
Things to do in Brisbane
While you and your mates have a 2 bedroom apartment sorted, you now need to have an idea of what to do over the weekend to ensure you use your time wisely.
Here I will present you with some of the most enjoyable activities for a weekend spent in Brisbane, (or to save you reading, simply scroll to the bottom of the page to watch a short video produced by Queensland Tourism):
- Kayaking along the Brisbane River – this is one of the most famous activities in Brisbane and it is one of the things that you should not miss during your stay. Admiring the splendid river from a kayak is a unique experience.
- Shopping in the Brisbane CBD – Queen Street Mall is the premier shopping location in Brisbane CBD. Here, you’ll be able to find anything you wish from more than 700 retailers.
- Abseiling down the Kangaroo Point Cliffs – if you and your mates are looking for an activity that would make you feel the adrenaline running through your veins, then this is just for you!
- Enjoy the Caxton night scene – Caxton Street is famous for its nightlife. Located in the proximity of other famous spots of Brisbane, Caxton Street is the best place to find pubs, restaurants and nightclubs; perfect for a boys night out!
- Enjoy a football game at the Suncorp Stadium – with a seat capacity of more than 52,500, Suncorp Stadium is a world-class stadium that hosts various events such as soccer, rugby competitions and concerts. You can check the list of upcoming events and plan your holiday around these to ensure you and the boys can watch a game of footy while you’re here.
- Visit Tangalooma – located in the proximity of Brisbane, Tangalooma is situated on the Moreton Island. Here you can enjoy a series of interesting activities such as dolphin feeding, whale watching, kayaking, banana boat riding, parasailing, scuba diving, soccer, basketball, tennis, badminton, beach volleyball and many other fun activities.
- Go Quad biking – Can you imagine anything more fun? Enjoy an extreme adventure riding on an ATV quad bike along the beach at Tangalooma. The challenging tracks are ready to offer you a unique experience that you will never forget.
A weekend getaway to Brisbane is always a good opportunity to relax and having fun, as there are so many fun activities that one can enjoy in the city. However, you cannot enjoy a weekend getaway without having booked accommodation. Book 2 bedroom apartments at Bridgewater Terraces for you and your mates for your next getaway. By staying with us, you will be able in a central location so you can access your activities with easy while saving on your accommodation costs for more important things, like food and drinks!
- 2 bedroom apartments in Brisbane, perfect for a family getaway!
- 2 Bedroom Brisbane Accommodation at Bridgewater Terraces
- Brisbane city accommodation ideal for any Brisbane event!