Brisbane is one of the best places for a family holiday thanks to its natural beauty and its amazing attractions. It offers plenty of things to see and do – some of them are even free. However, even though you normally plan a family holiday around the activities that you can enjoy and the places that you can admire together, one of the things that you should also consider when planning a family holiday is finding suitable accommodation that fits your needs. From my experience, I can assure you that Brisbane is not only good choice for a family holiday, but it also offers great apartments perfect for families
In this article, I’ll be offering suggestions for some of the best Brisbane apartments for you and your family to enjoy. Additionally, I will also present you with some of the most enjoyable activities that you can do while you’re here.
Brisbane apartments for families
If you decide to take your family on a Brisbane holiday, then one of the first things you should look for is accommodation that meets the needs of your family. My recommendation, while bias, is Bridgewater Terraces. Here, we offer 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in the heart of Brisbane that are ideal for families.
Bridgewater Terraces is located at Kangaroo Point, only 1 km from Brisbane CBD. Our centralised location mean you and your family can access all the major attractions with ease, and even by ferry if you wish (which the kids will love!). In addition to our amazing location, our Brisbane apartments provide you with facilities and amenities that will help you feel at right at home. Some of the amenities that make our apartments fit for any family holiday include the lagoon swimming pool, spa and Barbecue area.
However, our amenities are not the only things that you can enjoy together with your family during your Brisbane holiday, there are also countless activities and attractions!
Brisbane activities for families
The Official Queensland Tourism blog recently posted a blog article that contains a detailed list of the most interesting activities that can be enjoyed during a family holiday to Brisbane. The list is presented in two categories, including activities that are free and activities that you need to pay for. Here I will share with you some of these activities.
- Visit the Queensland Museum – this will help improve your children’s cultural knowledge.
- Visit the Brisbane Botanic Gardens – this is one of the most beautiful attractions of the city, situated on 52 hectares which contain gardens, rainforests, trails and water features, alongside with various creatures. There are also some trails that are especially popular with the children.
- Go on a hike or bike trip to Daisy Hills Conservation Park, where you and your kids can admire the wildlife and birds that are specific to this area.
- Visit the beach – this is one of the favourite activities for every visitor of Brisbane. In addition to the beach and the green spots that make this place perfect for picnics, it is also an aquatic centre, making it the perfect place for families.
- Take your family to a picnic in one of the parks in this city. There are several parks around Brisbane, some of which are: New Farm Park, Kalinga Park, Roma Street Parklands and Kidspace.
- Visit the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. You have to pay to get in, but it remains one of the most enjoyable activities for kids.
- Visit the Tangalooma Resort, where you can hand-feed the dolphins.
- Visit the Lego Education Learning Centre – which is open every Sunday for visitors who wish to build Lego on certain given themes that change every Sunday.
By booking accommodation in one of Bridgewater Terraces’ Brisbane apartments, you will easily be able to enjoy any of these activities, thanks to our convenient location.
Brisbane is one of the most amazing destinations for a family holiday thanks to all the fantastic activities and attractions that it has to offer. However, while choosing your families holiday activities, you should not overlook finding the best Brisbane apartments to meet the needs of your family.
By booking Brisbane apartments at Bridgewater Terraces, you can enjoy a fantastic location and affordable rates. It’s a no-brainer! Pick up the phone and book your family holiday today.