Congratulations, you’ve made the right decision by choosing serviced apartments in Brisbane for your accommodation! You’ll be rewarded with great savings as serviced apartments provide a lot of home comforts that hotel rooms simply don’t supply, but do you wonder what exactly it is you’re getting for your money? Well as the manager of Bridgwater Terraces, serviced apartments in Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, I’m very well equipped to answer this question. See the list below:
- Spacious accommodation – The one thing that makes serviced apartments more convenient compared to regular hotel rooms is that they are typically more spacious. Of course, you can book spacious hotel rooms but I can guarantee you that they’ll cost a fortune. Serviced apartments typically come with separate bedrooms, kitchen, dining area, and even lounge. Many will even offer a spacious balcony.
- Great facilities – Take a minute to consider the facilities you’d usually get if you were to book a hotel room. Do you get a fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities? No. Well, these are just some of the facilities that you’ll usually find when you choose serviced apartments in Brisbane. These are very important especially if you’re trying to stretch your dollar. Instead of going to a café or restaurant for each meal, you can serve home cooked meals that are not only cheaper, but healthier as well.
- Convenience for the whole family – Serviced apartments not only provide great space but privacy as well. If you’re coming to Brisbane with your family or a handful of mates, you can simply book two or three bedroom apartment for your convenience. Usually booking a two-bedroom hotel room would be really expensive, but here at Bridgewater Terraces, you can get a two bedroom apartment from just $145 a night (based on a 7 might stay).
- Fully furnished with lounge and dining area. Wouldn’t it be very nice if you have designated place for eating and for relaxing as if you’re in the comforts of your own home? With serviced apartments, you get to enjoy an accommodation that is complete with all the appliances and furniture that you’re going to need for your convenience and relaxation.
- Perfect for short and long-term stays. Serviced apartments are not only cheaper than hotel rooms, but they also offer great facilities that are designed to help you save on everyday costs like dining and laundry services. Because of this, services apartments are perfect for both short and long-term stays. They boast a cozy homey atmosphere so you won’t feel that you’ve left the comforts of your own home.
Now that you know exactly what you’re getting when you book serviced apartments in Brisbane, I am pretty sure that you’ll think twice when booking hotel rooms the next time you travel. Here at Bridgewater Terraces, we offer serviced apartments at Kangaroo Point; just 1km from Brisbane CBD. Our apartments are perfect for couples, families, and friends look to enjoy a weekend away or extended stay in Brisbane.
- Tips for serviced apartments Brisbane
- Serviced Brisbane Apartments at Bridgewater Terraces
- Alternate options for hotels in Brisbane CBD
- Book Cheap accommodation in Brisbane at Bridgewater Terraces